The Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP) is an international organization of over 7,000 members worldwide. SMRP was formed in 1992 and has become the premier global resource for education and knowledge transfer for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals. The Houston Chapter (HCSMRP) was formed in 2004 and has continued to grow with affiliated members from across the Gulf Coast region. HCSMRP holds quarterly luncheon meetings in the Houston area featuring speakers covering a diverse range of educational topics for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals.
- Does Your Quality Control System Actually Control Quality?
- Cumulus On The Road: CEO Matt Kleiman Speaks at Prestigious Collision Conference In Toronto
- Cumulus CEO Matthew Kleiman Named A Winner at the 2022 BuiltWorlds Maverick Awards
- Cumulus Collaborates with Shell to Improve Worker Safety and Productivity in Critical Welding and Pressure Testing Activities
- Lessons for Startups Working with Big Companies