Plant Maintenance, Inspection and Engineering Society’s (PMIES) goals are twofold: One, promote the dissemination of information to Maintenance, Inspection, Engineers and Operations for the safe, efficient and environmentally friendly Operations of Plants in our area due to utilization of state-of-the-art processes, products and services. Two, provide financial support to academic institutions and persons attending those institutions in the way of scholarships, endowments or grants to encourage students to enter science, technical and engineering professions that support the first goal. PMIES is a Texas Not for Profit Corporation listed under the IRS as a 501(c)3 charity.
- Cumulus Collaborates with Shell to Improve Worker Safety and Productivity in Critical Welding and Pressure Testing Activities
- Lessons for Startups Working with Big Companies
- Cumulus Named A Finalist For The 2022 Data Center Startup Challenge
- Cumulus WorkFlow is Now Available to All Sites and Users
- Cumulus Wins “Smart Construction Solution of the Year” in 2022 IoT Breakthrough Awards Program