Cumulus Digital Systems is building the Internet of Tools to transform the industrial workforce to be fully connected and data-driven, significantly improving safety and productivity in maintenance and construction. Our goal is to eliminate accidents caused by poor work quality.
The Cumulus platform connects workers, tools, and data to a common software platform for real-time quality assurance and progress tracking. Our award-winning products have wide application in the $900 Billion industrial maintenance and construction markets and have been deployed at facilities around the world. We are backed by leading institutional and strategic investors in energy and construction.
The Deployment Specialist will partner with key business users to implement Cumulus products and services at customer facilities. Reporting to the General Manager for the Americas, this person will manage and assist with site installations, training, maintenance, and test tasks in connection with services delivery. The goal is to drive customer success that exceeds customer expectations, maximizes customer sell-through and provide value to customers. The Deployment Specialist must earn and maintain the trust of our customers, who rely on them to provide timely and accurate service delivery.
- Provide Cumulus Platform expertise and best-practice recommendations to customers and implementation partners
- Participate and assist with site pilots and full-scale implementations for customers ensuring the capabilities and value of Cumulus are realized by the customer:
- Participate in on-site installation, training, maintenance and test tasks
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Lead end user training sessions
- Prepare equipment for timely shipment to customer sites, including ensuring that everything is configured and tested
- Provide customer support prior to, during, and after field deployments
- Monitor project progress relative to assigned tasks and communicate progress regularly to external and internal teams
- Work with Cumulus Sales, Engineering and Quality Assurance teams to ensure solution needs are met:
- Gather customer feedback and analyze customers’ needs to share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales
- Prepare process, installation, operating procedure, and user/trainer training documentation
- Update and maintain project and software documentation in a timely manner
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams, e.g., Engineering
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Engineering Degree and/or 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Previous implementation or deployment experience with Software and end user training
- Flexible self-starter with ability to work effectively at all organizational levels
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time
Cumulus is a small, dynamic team that is quickly growing and evolving. Our company culture is built on mutual respect and trust, something you need when your business takes you to locations all over the world.
We’re working together to transform an industry.
Cumulus offers a generous benefit package, including:
- Competitive salaries and sales commissions
- Participation in our equity incentive plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Commuter benefits for public transportation
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement benefits account