Smart Torque System™ (STS) has multiple API’s that make it easy for customers to put and get data. The REST API can be used to automate business processes and integrate data seamlessly. This feature has several advantages:
- Eliminate manual data entry and reduce errors.
- Increase visibility across the entire organization.
- Automatically update joint specifications from source to STS.
Retrieve critical work completion data from STS for integration into existing ERP software. For real-time visibility, web hooks can be utilized. Key data includes the following:
- Work completion data: when, what, and who performed operations.
- Quality data: torque values and tool used.
- Image data: uploaded photos of work.
- Checklist answers: confirm proper procedure was followed.
Learn more about STS and schedule a demo today.